Laundry Room Organization
Here are some thought starter tips on setting up an efficient Laundry Room:
- Include workspace for folding, flat-drying and stain removal.
- Wire baskets permit air-flow needed for ventilation and drying—and permit you to see what you’ve stored.
- Conceal stronger cleansers out of the sight and reach of younger children.
- Lined, divided baskets hold and hide sorted laundry until you’re ready to do the next load of lights or darks.
- Rods and shelves array garments awaiting a press or hand-wash.
- A fold-out ironing board is easily pressed into service, but saves space when not in use.